Extra Value Checks Affiliate Program FAQ
We have compiled a list of frequently asked affiliate questions below, but if you don't find the answer you need here please contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I become an affiliate of Extra Value Checks?
- The Extra Value Checks Affiliate Program is available thru LinkShare, ShareASale, and Commission Junction. You can sign up on either network depending on your personal preference. In order to become an affiliate of Extra Value Checks you need to own and operate a fully functional website where you can place our affiliate links. Your website must comply with our content guidelines - no questionable content. Please see our Affiliate Agreement for full details on our content guidelines.
- How much will I get paid?
- Extra Value Checks offers a generous base commission rate of 10% on the full amount of any sales generated via your affiliate links You even get paid on shipping! And our products are a unique "need" item - our conversion rates are in excess of 15%!
- When will I get paid?
- All commissions from the Extra Value Checks affiliate program are paid monthly. You are paid by the affiliate network.
- I am not a US citizen, can I still become an affiliate?
- Yes, you can become an affiliate even if you are not a US citizen, however please keep in mind our products can only be used and shipped within the US so your website must cater to a US audience in order to comply with our guidelines.
- How are sales tracked?
- Affiliate links contain unique identifiers allowing us to "cookie" anyone coming from your web site. Over 99% of all Internet users have cookies enabled in their browsers (less than 1% of all users have their cookies disabled). Once our cookie is set it will track and credit you for any sale that occurs for the next 180 days. This means if someone came from your web site to one of our online stores, having purchased nothing but came back a few months later to make a purchase, you would still get your commission.
- What is your order cancellation rate?
- Only a very small percentage of orders are canceled at Extra Value Checks, usually less than .5%.
Have we answered your questions? If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org